Why choose oil to heat your home?
Safe, efficient and better for the environment, you can choose from many heating oil suppliers, not just one.
Oil gives you a choice of suppliers.
- You are not locked in to one company that can charge their own rates.
- Oil prices are market driven they go up and down, not just up.
Oil Is Better For the Environment
- Oil burns healthier than natural gas releasing fewer hydrocarbons into the atmosphere.
Oil is Safe
- Oil will not explode.
- Oil will only burn if heated to 140 degrees.
- Natural gas furnaces can malfunction and release carbon monoxide gas before any smoke is released leaving your family vulnerable.
- Oil furnaces will smoke before any harmful toxins are released into the air.
Oil Is Efficient
- The department of ecological studies show that oil heats 16% more efficient than natural gas.
- Oil burns 400 degrees hotter than natural gas.
- Oil has a faster recovery than any other type of heat.
- Oil furnaces can be upgraded easily and economically